Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Puan Nurul,

For Assignment 1, I have selected three (3) areas of interest which are,  Health , Government and Travel.

Areas of Interest 1 : Health

1. www.health.com



URL's : http://www.health.com

Purpose : This website is enable users to find information of a good diet for a healthy living including beauty, natural living, healthy recipes and how to lose weight with a right way. The topic discussion will be updated according to the current issues and the users will get knowledge and information through this website. It is important to all peoples to take care of their health before they fall sick.

Experiences : I get know about this website through my friend, she always search the information for the health knowledge and then introduced to me. So since I used this website, I get many knowledge about a good health and how to take care of it. I also refers to their healthy recipes, how to lose weight with a diet guide, a good food for pregnancy women, and how to get out of stress. Before get not know about this healthy website, I'm the person the always take easy of the healthy lifestyle especially daily food taken for our family but now I always practice what I have read through this website.

2. www.diet.com/


URL's : http://www.diet.com/

Purpose : This site provide info about types of nutrition, diet tips, calorie database and healthy recipes that might be our practice in daily life.

Experience :  I love to browse this site because the information provided is clear, simple and easy to practice at home including exercise, food preparation and healthy lifestyle. The website also include the videos of exercise demo that I can practice at home and there are more than 1000 healthy recipes provided in this website. So for those who is interested to get know more about a good healthy lifestyle then you can start to browse to this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment