Thursday, August 19, 2010

Areas of Interest 3 : Travel

1. www.cuti.com

URL's : http://www.cuti.com.my

Purpose : The website is served as gateway for travel suppliers toward E-Commerce for online air ticket, tour, hotel and Malaysia travel information.


Experience : I feel easy access the website because it is provided the latest promotion, tour package and new destinations around the Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.I have used this website since last year and already take part of the promotion to A Famosa Water World in early of this year. So,I satisfied with promotion given and fast service given by this website.
In addition, you can make online reservation in www.cuti.com.my as the procedures below:
1. Select the travel product you are interested.
2. You will confirmed by the cuti support team of the status reservation within 48 hours via phone or email.
3. After payment is clear, you will notify again through email usually within 3 working days.
4. Fulfillment (delivery) take place if necessary (free of charge)

2. www.rwgenting.com


URL's :  http://www.rwgenting.com/

Purpose : The website provides information about holiday packages, travel packages, promotions for hotels and entertainment provided by the Genting Highland Berhad.

Experiences : I was really love go holiday to Genting Higlands because nearby with Selangor, the accommodations are really comfortable with reasonable rates and I and my families like their theme park because the cool mountain air makes it an exhilarating experience to enjoy the many rides at the Outdoor Theme Park. It is a magical adventure of fun and excitement for the whole family. So if we have a free time, then my husband will bring us to Genting  for 1 or 2 days.









No comments:

Post a Comment